July 27, 2009:
I went to my annual gynecological exam, with charts in hand, and spoke to my doctor briefly about my previous cycles. Since my previous cycle had been much shorter and things looked like they might be normalizing, she wasn't too concerned. She talked to me about what my temperatures should look like as I charted and when we should do certain things around ovulation. I laughed about it later because I knew everything she was telling me before she said it.
August 2009:
The month of August was a wonderful month. Josh and I celebrated my 24th birthday at a wonderful Italian restaurant and saw Julie & Julia in the theatre, a movie I'd been dying to see. One of my best friends gave birth to her first little girl and I had a very strong ovulation on day 16 of my cycle. I was hopeful but not expecting to be pregnant anytime soon. We'd also been planning our (very stressful) move back to Oklahoma so Josh could start college in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment