Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel: 11 Weeks

I'm still feeling great!  It's so nice not be nauseous much anymore!  Its getting a little uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach now, which I'm really going to miss in the coming months, and I seem to get nauseous if I rest in one position for too long.  I'm also quite a bit more emotional this week, but hopefully that gets better soon.

Yesterday we walked around the baby aisles in Target for about an hour and then went to the grocery store.  When we finally got home I was surprised at how exhausted I'd gotten!  So I guess I don't have all of my pre-pregnancy energy back like I thought.  I've noticied some round ligament pain when I get out of Jeep these last few days.  Josh is looking into a little pop-out Jeep step thing (well, whatever it's called!) to help me get in and out of the Jeep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, it must make it so much more real when you actually go shopping for baby things and run baby errands! I am so beyond excited for you guys, and I just added this blog to my google reader. Yay for Baby Young!

    ReplyDelete