Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The Way You Make Me Feel: 12 Weeks
I seem to have a little more energy in the past week! On Saturday Josh and I walked around the mall and did some grocery shopping, and when we came home I immediately started making dinner! I usually can't function without a nap between all of that! Unfortunately, later that night when brushing my teeth, my gag reflex kicked into high gear. Putting this as nicely as I can, Josh has now officially been introduced to all aspects of "morning" sickness...if you get my drift. He'd been gone all the other times that had happened, but Saturday night I think he was kind of shocked since the morning sickness only lasted from weeks 6-9. The look on his face was priceless when he busted through the bathroom door to check on me! I'm still laughing about it! Besides that and a couple of headaches in the evenings, it's been a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment