Tonight as I'm laying in bed, I'm watching our little girl kick. As in, I'm watching my belly move! And not just a slight wiggle of my belly, it looks like she's trying to escape! She always kicks when I change positions or crawl in bed, and each night I'll keep my hands on my belly to try to feel her on my hand. Tonight I noticed she was very active and I could definately feel her kicks on my hands.
I didn't think I'd get to see any movement from the outside but I moved the blankets off of me and whoa! The first kick she let me see was a whopper! It was incredible! I watched her a few more times and then I had to call Josh, since I knew he was up so late. We laughed about it and she kept kicking! I still can't believe she's moving my stomach already! I'm absolutely amazed!...but if she's so incredibly active and strong now, I can probably count on some dislocated ribs this Spring! It's going to take Poppyseed and I awhile to settle down after all that commotion! I guess we're both wide awake now!
I was around 20 weeks the first time I visibly saw Madilyn kicking...I squealed and ran to tell the fam. It is super exciting and it will be so wonderful when Josh gets to feel her kicking too!!! :)
ReplyDelete