On Thursday I flew from Michigan to Oklahoma to spend Christmas with our families since Josh has had to work for days and days. The flights were not fun and very uncomfortable, but I made it! On Friday my Mumern took me on a shopping spree for maternity clothes! It was so much fun and I found several things to wear. Until now I'd mainly been wearing my normal, pre-pregnancy clothes and hadn't noticed how uncomfortable I'd become. Once I put on a pair of maternity jeans with the stretchy knit belly panel, I felt like a completely new person! You can definately tell I'm pregnant now! Once I put on those jeans, Poppyseed stretched out and made her presence known!
Now that I'm in such comfortable clothes, I'm feeling fantastic! My tailbone is still really hurting, but not all the time. I've come to the conclusion that the pain is going to be around for awhile so it's a non-issue for me now. My mom has been able to feel Poppyseed kicking quite a bit this week! So has my little brother!
My Poppop and uncle told me Monday that I'm waddling like a duck! I thought it was hilarious! I hadn't realized I'd started waddling already, but it's just the tailbone pain. I think Josh will really be surprised at how much my belly has grown in the last week!
No comments:
Post a Comment