Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel: 30 Weeks

I can't believe we're at 30 weeks!  Time is going by so fast!  I was feeling pretty good this week until I got a sinus infection Monday night.  Now I'm trying to recover from that.  Josh has been sick for about 2 weeks now, so we're resting and taking care of each other.  Other than being sick, I'm still a little more tired most nights and seem to lose energy easily.  My suspected Braxton Hicks contractions are a little more noticable but not painful.  I've also had some foot cramps waking me up occasionally at night and mild Restless Leg Syndrome.

Miss Priss has started hiccuping quite a bit lately.  She had them 4 times on Thursday!  She must really be getting in some good breathing practice!  She's still very squirmy, especially at night.  One night this week, right as I was almost asleep, she gave me a really strong kick that woke me up made me gasp because it scared me!  She's so strong now that if I'm lying on my side, her kicks move my whole body!

We've had quite a few people asking if we've decided on a name for Poppyseed.  The answer is yes...and no.  We have her name chosen for the most part, but we won't be announcing her name until she's born.  We want to see her first to make sure the name we have in mind will fit her.  We also want it to be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment