Josh and I are feeling much better over the last few days and are getting over our colds. As I'm typing this up, Poppyseed is in the middle of another hiccuping episode! I can tell she's still head-down most of the time and lately she likes to punch my bladder, which sends me to the restroom quite often. She's been up in my ribs more lately, and while it isn't the most comfortable, I can usually get her to move to another spot. The Braxton Hicks contractions aren't as often this week but do seem to happen when I've been standing for awhile. Many nights this week, when I'm sitting quietly and Poppyseed is feeling squirmy, I'll watch my belly intermittently bulge on one side and jerk on the other. I can tell she's beginning to run out of room though; when she stretches and squirms I feel a lot more pressure against my belly. It's so funny watching her move!
We have another prenatal appointment today! I'll update this afternoon when we get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment