This has been a much better week than last. I bounced back pretty quickly from my cold and Josh is much better too. I've been waking up with cramps in my feet and I'm up about 4 times each night to potty. Water runs right through me lately! I also wake up occasionally when Poppyseed is snuggled up to my lungs, making it a little difficult to breathe normally, but I've read that's normal. She's still camped out in my ribs this week and she seems to get the hiccups right before I fall asleep and get out of bed in the morning. Her movements aren't quite as frequent so I guess space is beginning to become limited in there, but she's still really squirmy. Sunday morning she gave me a really hard kick in the ribs for the first time. It hurt! This week I finally ran into something with my belly. It didn't hurt, my belly just got in the way and I realized I can't squeeze through tight spaces like I used to.
We're really excited about our ultrasound tomorrow! We're confident Poppyseed is just fine, but I'll admit I've been a little bit anxious this week. I guess that's just the "mama" coming out in me, and waiting a week for the ultrasound has made my mind wander. We can't wait to see our girl and see how much she's changed since we saw her last! I'm hoping the nurse will be able to tell us how much she weighs! I'll post an update when we get home from the ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we'll have some pictures to share too!
No comments:
Post a Comment