Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel: 34 Weeks

This has been a good week.  We're missing Papa very much, but I've gotten a lot done for Poppyseed's arrival!  I finally washed up all of her tiny little clothes, made a space for them and hung them up, washed and rewashed all of her prefolds and organized all of the little baby things that are around the house.  Her nursery nook is really coming together.  Everyday I find myself drifting into our bedroom, sitting on our bed and just staring at the sweetness, going through her precious little outfits and diapers, matching up outfits with hats and dreaming of her little hands and feet. 

Poppyseed is still very active and squirmy.  Lately she gets the hiccups each night when I lay down and every morning when she wakes up.  I'm really feeling great, and although the Braxton Hicks are getting a bit stronger and come with a bit more pressure, they're still painless.  Her head is still right on my bladder most of the time; she must think it's a squeeze toy.  She may have begun a growth spurt this week.  I've been quite a bit more hungry and am exhausted by 7pm every night.  This week I've been eating tons and tons of fruit.  I've polished off about 10 oranges, 15 kiwi, 5 bananas and a few apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment