I can't believe we're full term now! She could come at anytime and goodness gracious, we're so ready! Poppyseed's hospital bag is ready, mine is as ready as possible, and Josh's...well, he pretty much lives out of a suitcase all the time, so he's ready too. Everyday I remind Poppyseed that she needs to come out soon. I hope she's listening.
My back, shoulders and neck are really tense lately and my feet start to ache if I've been standing or walking for awhile. Josh has been great about giving massages when I need them! We've started going for evening walks around our neighborhood to try and help things along. I'm really enjoying our walks together.
I'm still feeling great and sleeping well. Poppyseed is still very squirmy; through the day Tuesday she would suddenly start kicking so hard and so much I thought she was trying to kick her way out! I think she was throwing a fit because of her frequent hiccups and limited space in there.
Since being checked for progress for the first time last week, Braxton Hicks contractions have started to become much more frequent. They still don't really hurt, but the pressure is much more noticable. Friday morning I had some good indicators that labor might be beginning, but it was a false alarm. I got a little excited but everything has gone back to normal now. Things must have just been irritated when my doctor checked me last week.
We'll go to another prenatal appointment today! I'll post an update when we get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment