Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel: 38 Weeks

Time is c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g by.  I'm feeling okay.  I'm getting impatient and I'm very uncomfortable at night.  I haven't been sleeping well this week because of the aches and pains that have suddenly appeared.    I've had some emotional ups and downs the past couple of days but I'm working hard not to become a scary, unpleasant pregnant woman.  Choosing to have a pleasant attitude does wonders!  I'm still having lots of Braxton Hicks (especially during our walks and at night) and I'm having dreams about babies pretty often.  Poppyseed's movements are still slowing down a little bit due to the limited space.  She still has a few cases of the hiccups everyday.  We're so ready to see her!

One thing I love to do every morning is wake her up by talking to her instead of just hopping out of bed.  She immediately wakes up and plays with me (and Josh when he's home) for a few minutes, and then we start our day.

Prenatal appointment this afternoon.  I'll update when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment