Today was really encouraging for me! After having my membranes swept at today's appointment I'm still having lots of contractions, and they're continuing to get a little more painful. They mostly feel like really strong cramps very low in my pelvis, along with an aching lower back. During my nonstress test we got to see my first fairly painful contractions, which was pretty neat! We also got to watch and listen to Poppyseed's heartbeat on the monitor. It was so fun to share that with my mom. Right before we left the hospital we were able to see one of the birthing rooms and it looks so comfortable! It's a great size and I'm looking forward to our stay there!
We're really hoping I'll go into labor before Monday and not have to be induced, but we'll just see what happens. Josh is so incredibly supportive and encouraging. He's so great at keeping me focused on what's important instead of dwelling on things that aren't going according to plan. He's been so strong for me but I know he's a ball of nerves on the inside! Hopefully we'll all be able to get some sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment