Monday, May 23, 2011

Florida: Sunday and Monday

Sunday, May 15, 2011
Rosy and I flew to Tampa on Sunday and, let me just say, it's pretty difficult to wrangle a 1 year old, a diaper bag, the 1 year old's duffel bag and a carseat by yourself. Combine all of that with the fact that I had to run about a mile through the airport because we almost missed our flight to Tampa...I was almost in tears. Rosy, on the other hand, thought the run was loads of fun and she laughed the whole way. A very nice lady helped me on the last leg of the run, even though she was about to miss her flight too. Bless her beautiful heart.

After we got our seat I was dripping with sweat and my arms had turned to Jello.  To top off the experience, the plane was turned around to check a vibration right when we were about to take off from Charlotte to Tampa.  We sat on the plane for 2 hours with nothing, not even air conditioning.  Rosy did beautifully though!  I was so proud of her!  She kept everyone entertained and we were seated by some very nice people who kept her entertained as well.


Monday, May 16, 2011
On Monday I got a call from Josh saying he would be able to join us all in Florida!  While we anticipated his arrival, Rosy went swimming for the first time in the back yard!  The water was a bit too cool for her taste, but I eased her in and she seemed to love it.  While Clay and Morgan grilled burgers for dinner, Rosy inspected the dock and practiced walking.










No comments:

Post a Comment