Now, on to the exciting baby news! I had an anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday morning and Josh and I got to see Baby squirming, sleeping, sucking on a thumb and yawning, along with all of Baby's fingers, toes, heart, and everything else the ultrasound tech needed to check on. Ultrasounds are so much fun! We asked the ultrasound tech to write Baby's gender on a piece of paper and seal it for us. Later that day (while CanCan and Mumern babysat Rosy) Josh and I snuck off on our first date in 2 years! We went to Bar Harbor for a nice lunch. After we ordered, Josh opened the envelope, pulled out the piece of paper and held it between us...it said "BOY"!!! I just about sucked all the air out of the restaurant! Josh is, of course, absolutely thrilled too! We are so, so happy to be having a boy! So, Baby Boy's due date is 12/12/12!
After our first ultrasound at 8 weeks...
Baby Boy at 18 weeks, 6 days...sucking his thumb...
Waving hello...
In 3D...
Sucking his thumb again...
Big Sister waiting like a champ...
It's a BOY!







No comments:
Post a Comment